Historic Australia – Interactive Photos Map
- Created by
- Anansi Web Development (Ei Sabai Nyo)
- Other datasets used
The Interactive Photos Map is a flickr + google map + wikipedia mashup for Australian War Memorial Photo Collection, Powerhouse Museum Photo Collection, State Library of NSW Photo Collection and State Library of Queensland Photo Collection. This mashup is developed by Anansi Web Development for the MashupAustralia Contest.
Got a comment, suggestion or question? We’d like to hear from you.
- Map view for photos with location data
- 5 different map types available: Map, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain, Earth
- Side-by-side view of historic photos and current photos from Google Street View
- One-click access to Wikipedia entries nearby
- A list of possibly similiar photos on Flickr